Places

Monday, January 20, 2014

And... That's a Wrap!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ok, so it is a little late, oh well.
I am no longer living with my family, officially on my own. And I have to say, coming up with productive things to do that are not homework is difficult! I feel like all I do is watch movies and tv shows. I am just about ready to stop that.
I have wanted, for quite a while now, to do things other than watch tv. If I stopped I would have so much more time and would get so many more things done! The thing is, TV is an excellent way to procrastinate. And the least boring way. 
But, perhaps if I come up with a different way to procrastinate, maybe read my scriptures, draw, go for a walk (in the freezing cold!) learn a new exercise. something. Anything really.

I did enjoy reading my readings when I got on the elliptical as well, reading while exercising seemed to work well for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment