Places

Friday, January 24, 2014

Of Scriptures and Men

I have had some wonderful thoughts as to how I am going to improve my scripture study! I am pretty excited. I want to do them ALL right now! However, I will quickly get burnt out, so I am going to focus on just three of them

  • Sit at my desk
  • Pray before
  • Write down what I think of each verse, then write down what I learned over all from my scripture study. 
It is going to be hard to get used to it, but I can do it. Once I have done those three things for 3 months, then I am going to add in something else. And I just made a reminder in my phone so I won't forget.

On interesting/wonderful news: The dating life is looking up! I have been on several dates since I moved away from home, and All of them have been fun! Some more than others, as I like going on dates where there is a mutual interest. Especially on my part! But don't despair. I have gone on one and a half dates with him, (half cause one was really just a hang out) and I really would like to get to know him better!! I am pretty excited. I have known him for quite a while, as we went to high school together, but we didn't hang out much til my senior year and after I graduated. But that was before his mission and I didn't want to date a Pre missionary, however I may have made an exception for him. Now he is home and we are having wonderful times talking to each other and reconnecting. Maybe it could be more... I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment